You are invited to participate in a research project consisting of focus group discussions about the future of physiotherapy in Canada. What does the future hold? What should we be doing now to ensure we’re prepared to lead it there?
Dr. Dave Walton PT PhD (Western University) will be hosting a series of interviews and focus sessions across Canada to hear your thoughts on where physio is going over the next 5-10 years. Participation is limited so visit the 'Events' page at www.physiomovescanada.com to access the Letter of Information for the project. If interested you can indicate so directly through the site. Dr. Walton and his team will then contact you with more details about the time and location for the event (dependent on the number of participants).
Participation in this study is voluntary and it will be audio and video recorded for later data analysis. The project is supported at arm’s length by the following partners:
- Western University
- The Canadian Physiotherapy Association
- The Ontario Physiotherapy Association
- PTAlberta College + Association
- l'Association Quebecoise de la physiotherapie
- The Nova Scotia Physiotherapy Association
- The Manitoba Physiotherapy Association
- The New Brunswick Physiotherapy Association